BigRep ONE is designed to make industrial 3D printing of large format objects as easy and affordable as possible.
- Highest Speed
- Highest flexibility
- Print volume 1 cubic meter
The professional filament 3D printer from BigRep offers an incredible print volume of x 1005 mm, y 1005 mm and z 1005 mm. This makes it one of the largest filament printers in the world with one cubic meter construction volume. From design products to industrially finished parts - BigRep ONE is the large format 3D printer that offers affordable and user-friendly technology for professional and industrial applications.
With the ONE, large format objects and ideas can be easily realized. A wide variety of materials with outstanding qualities can be processed. From PVA to high-strength, temperature-resistant special plastics, the right material can be found for almost every application. The two independently controllable extrusion heads make printing even easier, more flexible and faster than ever before. In addition to the open, accessible installation space, the BigRep ONE has a heated printing bed which allows semi-automatic pressure levelling. The spool holder allows to hold filament rolls up to 8 kg and the intuitive touch screen offers a simple, user-friendly handling.
The printer was awarded the German Design Award in 2016 and is used in a variety of industries for a wide range of applications.
- Power supply
- 208 V – 240 V, 16 A, 50/60 Hz
- Printing volume
- x 1005 y 1005 z 1005 (mm)
- Resolution of layer thickness
- 0.1 mm - 1.4 mm (depending on Extruder/nozzle)
- up to 400 mm/s²
- Two modular Extrusionheads (Standard Extruder mit 1 mm-Düse Power Extruder with 0.6 mm-, 1 mm- and 2 mm-nozzle)
- Printing technology
- FFF – Fused-Filament-Fabrication (FDM)
- Certified BigRep materials
- PLA, PVE, PETG, Pro HT, Pro HS, Pro FLEX (weitere Filamente auf Anfrage)
- Printing bed temperature
- max. 80 °C
- Printer weight
- ca. 460 kg
- x 1850 y 2250 z 1725 (mm)