The 3D SLA printer XFAB 3500 SD is successfully used for the production of models for direct casting or rubber molds in jewelry and fashion design.
- Fast and precise stereolithographic printer
- "Plug & Play" system
- Wide range of materials from DWS
- TTT system - tank translation technology that reduces tank wearout
CHF 16'225.00 plus VAT.
XFAB 3500SD is an innovative SLA 3D desktop printer and is perfect for prototyping in industrial and jewelry design, in the production of small series or unique pieces
- 400 x 606 x 762 mm
- 31 kg
- Min. layer thickness
- 10-100 micron (depending on material)
- Solid State BlueEdge
- Printing volume
- 140 x 140 x 180 mm
- 3D file format
- .stl, .slc, .nauta, .fictor, .mkr, .3dm, .3ds, .ply, .obj, .lwo, .x