Heavy Duty Quadro
This 3D scanner scans under almost all conditions, e.g. outdoors and in difficult environments. Thanks to two adjustable scanning ranges, medium to large format objects can be captured. The four 5Mpix cameras make this scanner an extremely versatile and professional device. The Heavy Duty Quadro is suitable for scan service providers and companies with design and production, for quality control, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping.
Innovative from design to built-in technology
The innovative design of the eviXscan high performance Quadro 3D scanner allows for a wide range of applications under the most difficult scanning conditions.
The housing is made of oxidised aluminium, which is resistant to changing environmental conditions (IP62, optionally IP67).
The HD Quadro can scan with two cameras simultaneously. This speeds up the scanning process, but still guarantees high scanning accuracy.
The eviXscan HD Quadro is equipped with an innovative cooling system, the automatic multi-source thermal control system. This allows the 3D scanner to be used in harsh environments and always achieve repeatable results.
Three structured high-power LED light sources of different colours (blue, red and green) ensure that the device works even under the most difficult lighting conditions.
As the 3D scanner scans with two ranges (wide and narrow), small, complex objects as well as large format objects can be precisely detected.
Features of the HD Quadro Scanner
- Precise 3D scanning of medium to large objects under harsh conditions
- Precision certified according to VDI/VDE recommendations
- Four 5Mpix cameras
- Two scanning ranges in one device
- Dust proof (IP62)
- Quality control of cast iron parts
- Measurement of pressed components
- Control of objects that are difficult to measure
Advantages of the eviXscan Heavy Duty Quadro 3D scanner:
Accuracy, strength and comfort
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 sheet 2, 4.1 Ps
- High mechanical stability due to the use of carbon fibre in the construction of the optical system
- High-power LED light source with 3 colours to choose from
- Two scanning areas in one unit
- Complete 3D scanning system in a handy mobile case
- High resistance to dust and moisture
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of calibration by the end user
- Temperature compensation
- eviXscan intuitive software
- Results can be exported in the most common formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
- Software for processing point clouds and meshes
- Regular software enhancements and updates
- eviXscan 3D Suite
- HDMI, USB 3.0
- up to 0.0183 (Standard DE VDI /VDE 2634, Part 2), 4.1 Ps
- R/G/B LED
- 4 x 5 Mpix
- Measuring range
- Wide range: 370 x 265 x 150 mm, Fine range: 210 x 145 x 90 mm
- Point density
- Wide range: 50 pt/mm2, Fine range: 161 pt/mm2
- Export formats
- stl, ply, obj, asc, bin