Heavy Duty Quadro
The eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima is a professional reverse engineering tool for 3D scanning, contactless quality control and fast prototyping of medium-sized models.
eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima combines key parameters like high measurement accuracy (up to 0.0183 mm), high point density (95 pt/mm²) and large scan volume (250mm x 170mm x 120mm) and is perfectly suited for companies where high measurement precision is crucial.
Precise 3D scanning of medium-sized objects made of all kinds of materials and surfaces
Heavy Duty Optima is equipped with two high-quality 5 megapixel cameras and a high-power LED light source (blue), which keeps power consumption at a low level (20 W), reduces heat emission and at the same time extends the life of the scanner. Blue light has the lowest diffraction, thus achieving measurement results of the highest quality.
The housing is made of oxidized, durable aluminum, which is resistant to dust and moisture. The HD Optima can scan with two cameras simultaneously. This speeds up the scanning process, but still guarantees high scanning accuracy.
The eviXscan HD Optima is equipped with an innovative cooling system, the automatic multi-source heat regulation system. This allows the 3D scanner to be used in harsh environments and always achieve repeatable results.
Features of the HD Optima Scanner
- Precise 3D scanning of medium to large objects in variable environment
- Precision certified according to VDI/VDE recommendations
- Two 5Mpix cameras
- Dust proof (IP62)
- Quality control of cast iron parts
- Measurement of pressed components
- Control of objects that are difficult to measure
Advantages of the eviXscan Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner:
Accuracy, strength and comfort
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 sheet 2, 4.1 Ps
- High mechanical stability due to the use of carbon fibre in the construction of the optical system
- High-power LED Blie light source
- Complete 3D scanning system in a handy mobile case
- High resistance to dust and moisture
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of calibration by the end user
- Temperature compensation
- eviXscan intuitive software
- Results can be exported in the most common formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
- Software for processing point clouds and meshes
- Regular software enhancements and updates
- eviXscan 3D Suite
- HDMI, USB 3.0
- up to 0.0183 (Standard DE VDI /VDE 2634, Part 2), 4.1 Ps
- LED Blue
- 2 x 5 Mpix
- Measuring range
- Wide range: 370 x 265 x 150 mm, 250 x 170 x 120 mm
- Point density
- 116 pt/mm2
- Export formats
- stl, ply, obj, asc, bin