Process chain in the AM
The workshop "Process chain in additive manufacturing" gives specialists and interested entrepreneurs a comprehensive overview of a process chain "from the idea to the finished product."
AM offers the highest degree of freedom and independence of manufacturing costs from batch size 1. Product development uses these properties to create additional added value for companies: integration of functions, lightweight construction through topology optimization, greatest design freedom that would not be possible in traditional production. In addition, AM creates new business models, such as personalized products or decentralized printer locations for "on demand" spare parts.
3D Chromos is a member of the knowledge and technology platform:
ANAXAM - analytics for advanced manufacturing - from the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI).
• Business model "personalized product"
• 3D scanning
• Prepare scan data
• Reverse engineering process
• CAD design of the personalized part with variants
• Evaluation of 3D data and selection of printing technology
• Data transfer in slicer software
• Current know-how of AM process chains with FFF / SLS / SLA
• Advantage and added value of additive manufacturing compared to traditional processes
• Know different CAD tools for the AM process
• Access to the expert network of the 3D Academy Community
- Course venue
- Chromos Blue Lab, Flughofstrasse 55, 8152 Glattbrugg
- 4 h
- 11.03.2021 / 20.05.2021 / 21.10.2021 (13:30 - 17:00)
- Course fee
- CHF 250.00 incl. VAT (student discount on request)
- Conditions for implentation
- min. 5 participants