Polymers in AM
Basic workshop for specialists and interested entrepreneurs. Insight into the current additive manufacturing processes as well as an overview of the 3D printing materials. Many practical examples.
Additive manufacturing technology is developing rapidly and is currently used in almost all industries and user groups. Plastic technology plays a key role in this development.
The workshop "Polymers in Additive Manufacturing" gives specialists a comprehensive overview of today's range of plastics in additive manufacturing and their areas of application. Industrial applications are shown and explained in tangible show cases.
3D Chromos is a member of the knowledge and technology platform:
ANAXAM - analytics for advanced manufacturing - from the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI).
- Polymers and their application in the FFF / FDM process
- Polymers and their application in the laser sintering process
- Show case of various applications in industry
- From the IWK (Institute for Materials Technology and Plastics Processing) at the Rapperswil University of Applied Sciences and material experts from manufacturing companies
- Further lectures on powder properties and offers for the laser sintering process
- Properties of the different polymers in additive manufacturing
- Decision basis for the most suitable material for your project
- Network of contacts in the 3D Academy Community
- Direct contacts to specialist institutions and material experts
- Course venue
- Chromos Blue Lab, Flughofstrasse 55, 8152 Glattbrugg
- On request
- On request
- Course fee
- CHF 530.00
- Conditions for implentation
- min. 5 participants