From 3D data to 3D printing
Basic workshop for professionals and interested parties. You will gain insight into the current additive manufacturing processes, 3D printing technologies and the associated printing materials. Many examples from practice.
This workshop gives specialists and interested entrepreneurs a comprehensive insight into the current status of additive manufacturing processes and the use of materials - illustrated with practical examples.
3D Chromos is a member of the knowledge and technology platform:
ANAXAM - analytics for advanced manufacturing - from the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI).
• Technology overview
• Process chain
• Principle of slicing
• Freedom of design in 3D printing
• Trends and future prospects
• Practical application examples
• Technological know-how for entry into additive manufacturing
• Possible uses of the most important materials in 3D printing
• Current status of the different technologies in additive manufacturing
• Access to the expert network of the 3D Academy Community
- Course venue
- Chromos Blue Lab, Flughofstrasse 55, 8152 Glattbrugg
- 4 h
- 22.04.2021 / 23.09.2021 / 18.11.2021 (13:30 - 17:30)
- Course fee
- CHF 390.00
- Conditions for implentation
- min. 5 participants