The 3DUJ-553 UV LED printer from Mimaki is the world's first full-color 3D printer that produces 3D objects in stunning color quality.
- Print in over 10 million colors thanks to inkjet technology
- Modelling material Photo-polymer resin similar to ABS
- Creates robust print objects
- Water-soluble support material prevents breakage of fine details
- WYSWYG What You See is What You Get
- Precise with large installation space
Mimaki 3DUJ-553 prints 3D objects in more than 10 million colors. This eliminates the need for time-consuming subsequent colour design. The full-color 3D printer produces a brilliant color image with photo-realistic color accuracy for vividly colored signs, for use in architecture, model making and art, for industrial manufacturing and much more. The proven inkjet technology with UV-hardening even allows transparent printing.
The water-soluble carrier material can be washed off effortlessly without damaging the object. This also allows the production of fascinating 3D print objects with filigree details.
With layer thicknesses of only 0.022 mm, the device can be used to produce robust 3D models with a smooth surface and impressive detail accuracy. With the large print space x 508 mm, y 508 mm and z 305 mm, even large and ready-to-use components can be printed. The 3D print objects are very stable, so that they can easily be further processed, coated or equipped with screws or other fixtures.
- Modelling method
- UV-curing inkjet technology
- Available colors
- Full color /over 10 million different colors
- CMYK, white, transparent ink, support material
- Support material
- Water soluble
- Modelling range
- x 508 y 508 z 305 (mm)
- Min. Layer thickness
- 0.02 mm
- 3D file format
- STL, OBJ, VRML, PLY, 3MF
- Software (included in standard package)
- Layout software (Mimaki 3D Link)
- Ethernet 1000BASE-TX
- Voltage supply
- Single-Phase, AC 100-120V/220-240V±10% 50/60Hz±1Hz
- Security standard
- VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Compliant with UL60950, ETL / CE Marking (EMC, Low Voltage Directive / CB Report / RoHS / REACH
- 2.250 × 1.500 × 1.550 mm
- 600 kg