Sinterit Polypropylene (PP)
Discover new applications with polymer that were previously inaccessible with compact SLS systems.
The Sinterit Polyproylene is the first material for compact SLS systems and has excellent properties.
● Chemical resistance
● Low density, which allows buoyancy.
● No water absorption
● Suitable for pneumatic systems
● Weldable with other PP parts.
In addition, polyproylene is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
● Automotive industry (containers, piping, housings).
● Plastic parts manufacturers (integration with injection molded PP)
● Laboratories (custom chemical tools, e.g. holders or vessels).
● General prototyping of PP parts.
- Type of material
- Nylon 12
- 18 - 90 [μm]
- Material refresh ratio
- 50 [%]
- Sinterit Lisa & Sinterit Lisa Pro
- Tensile strength
- 19.3 [MPa]
- Elongation at break
- 44 [%]
- Impact resistance
- 30 [KJ/m²]
- Shore Type D Scale
- Softening point
- 119 [°C]
- Melting point
- 182 [°C]